Let’s explore new paths of opportunity, gain clarity and move forward with confidence – all exercises, teachings and conversations will be with clarity in mind.
I believe, branding for the solopreneur, is an intertwining of all that makes you who you are – your energy, your passion, your purpose, your personality – all wrapped up in a visual representation of you and your business offering:
- Your ‘look’, how you dress; what you are ‘saying’ without saying a word – your unconscious radar if you like
- Your communication – the ‘energy’ which introduces you before you even speak
- Your connection with others and how you communicate when you do
- Your business name – summing up YOU, YOUR PASSION, YOUR PURPOSE and the work you do – a simple expression for prospective clients to associate with
- Your logo – or, like myself, with all other elements in place you may feel you do not need one
- Your business cards and literature; colour and font choices, images, style
With a decade of experience in the colour and style industry, it really has been a natural progression to help women unravel their own small business branding.
With more and more information available for the consumer to read and take in, especially on social media, it’s becoming increasingly important to separate your solopreneur self from the crowd – to stand out from your competitors:
- Choose the colour which expresses you and the way you do business
- Choose the fonts which align to you and your unique business.
- Put together your own business cards and literature
- Choose photographs and images to show who you are
- Communicate your message without saying a word – on your website, on your business cards, on business literature, on social media
Our energy, our Personal Style introduces us before we even speak.
It tells people who we are and how we operate in the world. Appearing creative, efficient, calm, fun – whoever we are – communicates exactly that to our clients or prospective clients before we say a word.
I can help you express you and your business through:
- clothing choices – colours and styles which express you and your brand
- putting together a capsule wardrobe for your working life – easy, grab and go dressing
- defining your working life and personal life wardrobes
- feeling both proud of and confident in yourself and, therefore your business